Diet Vegetable Soup also named Witch Soup. This soup became famous because an Asian actress Faye wong drank this soup for keeping her slim even after giving birth to her baby. I like to make this soup because it is healthy (no deep fry no oil) and of course the side of affect - losing weight. Plus, this soup is very simple to make.
1. 1 tomato
2. 1/2 bell pepper
3. 1/4 carrot
4. 1 small head of cabbage
5. 1/2 onion
6. 1/2 celery
7. 1~2 spoon of chicken broth
1. Chop tomato, bell pepper, carrot, onion, in chunks. Cut celery in small chunks. Peel cabbage in small pieces.
2. Add 1 cup of water in the crock pot, and start boiling.
3. Add tomato first in the pot, and add 1 cube of chicken broth.
4. Add chopped tomato, bell pepper, carrot, onion, celery and cabbage.
5. Add up water.
6. Set on high for 2 hr.
Enjoy deliciousness! :)