Monday, March 8, 2010

Feeling

Now the feeling is so true to me. It is not a feeling whether I am accepted to Stanford, but a feeling feeling the need for God. And he is so responsive that I can feel so warm, I am still worried about my acceptance to Stanford, even though everything happened to me is so magic recently. But I got a strong feeling that God is filling my heart that I am almost crying.

Last time, I experienced this feeling when I was with other saints camping somewhere in CA. I was asking the existence  of God in my prayer, and soddenly I just felt warm and overloaded by a flow to my heart. I felt a flow now telling me no need to worry, and I am loved by him.

The feeling of flow if like a smile from mom said don't worry in the morning before I said good bye for school, and it is strong like support from father when I am weak. I know overall I am human, I switched back and forth, and I am weak. But here is a backbone always there open to me. He is telling me, don't treat yourself so hard, you don't have to try to be tough all by yourself. Come here, relax, I am here all for you. Just rely on me.

This is so sweet. Lord, I know you are with me. And I am in the process of learning to worship your ways on me. Right now I just want to say Amen to you.


 "Come to Me all who toil and are burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Sydney 2010/3/8 01:56 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment